Our organization carries out repair screw (worm) pumps.
Screw pump (auger pump) - a pump in which the movement of the pumped product and the necessary head are created by displacing the product with a metal screw rotor rotating inside an elastic stator. The screw pump is designed for pumping products of varying degrees of viscosity.
The main advantages of screw pumps (screw pumps):
- pumping products with inclusions without damaging inclusions;
- smooth flow of the pumped product at the outlet of the pump;
- proportional to the speed of rotation of the rotor product flow (allows you to easily adjust the performance of the screw pump (screw metering pump));
- the ability of the pump to self-priming the product from the depth (up to 7 meters);
- low noise level during the operation of the screw pump.
Screw pumps (screw pumps) are used:
- in the dairy industry for pumping cream, yogurt, kefir, sour cream and other dairy products;
- in the confectionery industry for pumping jam, molasses, preserves, fillings, pastes;
- in the oil and fat industry for pumping products based on oil and fat, mayonnaise, ketchup, sauces, etc .;
- in the canning industry for pumping vegetable stews, fruit purees, tomato paste;
- in other industries.